Thursday, March 3, 2011

A Dreary Foggy Morning?

Last fall the morning of my second 1/2 marathon felt cold, damp and foggy. I wanted to try and capture the eery  feeling that was hanging around the warm up area and quickly snapped a couple of pics with my tiny point and shoot that was tucked into my running belt.

I was completely surprised how it had translated once I got home. The rising sun somehow gave it a serene feeling rather than the cold sterile one I was trying to capture. Proof that you never know what exactly is going to come out of your camera and why I always have one on me when I run.

For more images like this check out landscapes.

2 comments:

  1. i love this photo. beautiful light.
    came here via Shutter Sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, gorgeous light! I'll be running my second 1/2 marathon in May. You've inspired me to bring my camera along!

    Becky Sue

    ReplyDelete